What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are commonly used to improve your browsing experience by remembering your preferences or enabling certain website features.
- To analyze how our website is used and improve its performance
- To remember your preferences and personalize your experience
- To serve relevant advertising on our website and other websites
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our system.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website and see how they navigate through it. This helps us improve the performance and usability of our website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to remember your preferences, such as your username or language preference, and provide enhanced features.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
We may also use third-party cookies on our website. These cookies are placed by third-party providers and are subject to their own privacy policies. We do not have control over these cookies or the information collected by them.
You can control cookies through your web browser settings. However, disabling cookies may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
Updates to this policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. The updated policy will be posted on this page with an updated date.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.